Bachelor in Bioindustry Science
Offered by: Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||8 Sem|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees (International Student)||8125/Sem|
|Campus||UPM Bintulu Campus, Sarawak|
|Faculty||Faculty of Agriculture & Food Sciences (Bintulu Campus)|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery & Veterinary|
|Stream Requirements||Science Stream|
|Additional Notes||UPU Code (for reference): PK08|
This programme focuses on acquiring knowledge on the nations main biological resources from agriculture, forestry, and fishery viewpoint, and its integration with todays technology. Students are also exposed to methods of free research in bioindustry in the final year of the programme. Through overall exposure, graduates of Bachelor in Bioindustry Science are prepared to accommodate the nations workforce either in the government or the private sector.
Minimum Requirements for MALAYSIAN HIGHER CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (STPM) Candidates
1. A minimum of Grade C (NGMP) in Biology and Chemistry at STPM level.
2. A credit in Mathematics and in one (1) of the following subject at SPM level: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Science, Additional Science, Agriculture Science
Minimum Requirements for KPM (MOE) Matriculation/ UM Science Foundation
1. Life Science Matriculation
2. Possess any other qualification that is recognized by the Malaysian Government as equivalent qualification and fulfilled the University General Requirements and approved by the UPM Senate.
3. Have sat for the Malaysian University English Test (MUET)
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.