Master of Business Administration
Offered by: Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Course Duration||FT: 1 year ; PT: 2 years|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Part Time|
|Fees||RM21,950 (Full time) RM22,750 (Part time)|
|Fees (International Student)||RM33,000/Course|
|Campus||Sungai Long Campus|
|Faculty||Faculty of Business and Finance (FBF)|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Masters Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
|Credit Hours||Refer to University|
|Mode of Study||By Coursework|
Research Areas: Human Resources Management, International Business, Corporate Finance and Governance, Marketing Management, Economics, Entrepreneurship and Operation Management.
1. A Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.75 and above or a Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 2.75 and above in a related field ; or
2. A Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than 2.75 or a Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 2.50 and above but less than 2.75 in a related field and subject to rigorious internal assessment, or
3. A Bachelor's Degree with Honours and CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.50 or a Bachelor's Degree with CGPA of 2.00 and above but less than 2.50 in a related field , show evidence of at least five (5) years of relevant working experience and subject to rigorous internal assessment; or*
4. Any other academic qualifications equivalent to 1,2 or 3 and from another recognized University/Institution, as approved by the Senate**
5. Candidates without a bachelor degree in the related fields or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by UTAR and meet the minimum CGPA set out in (1) (2) & (3)
- IELTS Academic : 6.0/equivalent
** UTAR welcomes applicant who does not possess entry qualification as the above. Alternatively potential applicant can apply to our programme by using APEL
Jan, May, Oct
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.