Doctor of Philosophy (Science)
Offered by: Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Course Duration||Full Time: Min 3 years - Max 6 years Part Time: Min 4 years - Max 8 years|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Part Time|
|Fees||RM12,350 (Full Time) RM13,250 (Part Time)|
|Fees (International Student)||24,050/Course|
|Campus||Sungai Long Campus, Kampar Campus|
|Faculty||Lee Kong Chian Faculty of Engineering and Science / Faculty of Science (FSc)|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Doctoral Degree (Ph.D) Level|
|Field of Study||Science (Life Science/Physical Science/Applied Science)|
|Credit Hours||Refer to University|
|Mode of Study||By Research|
(1) A Master’s Degree from UTAR and shows evidence of adequate related research or work experience to satisfaction of Senate; or
(2) A Master’s Degree of another university or equivalent qualification from an institution as approved by Senate and shows evidence of adequate related research or work experience to satisfaction of Senate; or
(3) A Bachelor’s degree from UTAR with First Class Honours or with a minimum CGPA of 3.67 and show evidence of related research aptitude to the satisfaction of the Senate; or
(4) A Bachelor’s degree of another university or equivalent qualification from an institution with First Class Honours or with a minimum CGPA of 3.67 as approved by the Senate and shows evidence of related research aptitude to the satisfaction of the Senate; or
(5) Any other qualifications equivalent to (1), (2) ,(3) or (4) as approved by the Senate.
Throughout the year
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study Other Courses in this Field of Study