Doctor of Philosophy (Social Science)
Offered by: Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Course Duration||Full Time: Min 3 years - Max 6 years Part Time: Min 4 years - Max 8 years|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Part Time|
|Fees||RM11,050 (Full Time) RM11,950 (Part Time)|
|Fees (International Student)||22450/Course|
|Faculty||Faculty of Arts and Social Science (Kampar Campus)|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Doctoral Degree (Ph.D) Level|
|Field of Study||Social Sciences|
|Credit Hours||Refer to University|
|Mode of Study||By Research|
Research Areas: Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Gender Studies and Language and Society
(1) A Master’s Degree from UTAR and shows evidence of adequate related research or work experience to satisfaction of Senate; or
(2) A Master’s Degree of another university or equivalent qualification from an institution as approved by Senate and shows evidence of adequate related research or work experience to satisfaction of Senate; or
(3) A Bachelor’s degree from UTAR with First Class Honours or with a minimum CGPA of 3.67 and show evidence of related research aptitude to the satisfaction of the Senate; or
(4) A Bachelor’s degree of another university or equivalent qualification from an institution with First Class Honours or with a minimum CGPA of 3.67 as approved by the Senate and shows evidence of related research aptitude to the satisfaction of the Senate; or
(5) Any other qualifications equivalent to (1), (2) ,(3) or (4) as approved by the Senate.
Throughout the year
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.