If you’ve just graduated or will be graduating soon, you might be wondering how much salary to expect when applying for your first job in Admin / HR. Here is a guide to the average salary of entry level job in Malaysia for Admin / HR according to JobStreet.com’s 2017 salary report.
Let's get down to business! A business degree is the most popular choice of undergraduate degree in many parts of the world. This didn't happen by chance, of course. If you've considered (or are considering) studying business and one of its many specialisations, reading this article might seal the deal for you
Fields of Study: Business Management and Administration
by StudyMalaysia.com on March 17, 2017 | Career Guide
What’s It About ?
Business management and administration involves the study of how to plan, direct and operate the functions and activities of organisations and institutions to achieve business goals. The main purpose of this field of study is to develop an understanding of the theory of management and administration and its application in the development, structure and operation of organisations and institutions, and the role of human resource management and development.
It also involves developing efficient and effective solutions in the provision of goods and services; planning, co-ordinating and controlling the activities of an organisation; and resolving problems and conflicts associated with the performance of these activities.
- Administrative Executives
- Administrative Services Managers
- Agents and Business Managers
- Asset Managers
- Bank Managers
- Banking Executives
- Budget Analysts
- Business Administrators
- Business Analysts
- Business Consultants
- Business Development Managers
- Business Teachers
- Chief Executives
- Chief Sustainability Officers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Consumer Advocates
- Corporate Executives
- Corporate Trainers
- Credit Analysts
- Customer Service Representatives
- Employment and Recruitment Specialists
- Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
- General and Operations Managers
- Human Resources Assistants
- Human Resources Managers
- Insurance Agents
- Investment Analysts
- Legal Secretaries
- Management Analysts
- Management Consultants
- Market Research Analysts
- Office Managers
- Operations Research Analysts
- Public Relations Specialists
- Purchasing Managers
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales Representatives
- Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Training and Development Managers
Courses Offered In This Field
Business management involves developing efficient and effective solutions in the provision of goods and services; planning, co-ordinating and controlling the activities of an organisation; and resolving problems and conflicts associated with the performance of these activities. Read more here.
Career Options in Business Management and Administration
Do you like buying and selling things? Are you fascinated by commercials on TV and the Internet, magazine ads and displays at malls? Are you active on social networking sites and do you always know the latest trends? If you think your talents could launch shopping and sales onto a whole new level, you could be a business development manager or a marketing manager in the making.
Must-Read Articles on Business Management and Administration
Need a Copy? Download Order Form here
All rights reserved. No part of this editorial contents may be reproduced, copied, translated, or stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written consent from the publisher Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd (www.studymalaysia.com/challenger)
You May Also Be Interested In...
- If you’ve just graduated or will be graduating soon, you might be wo...
- Courses offered at universities and colleges found here are grouped un...
- In this field, biological and physical sciences programmes have a gene...