Have you always been interested in conservation but don’t know where to start? Want to find out more about what the field of environmental protection is about? How about the courses you can pursue and the career prospects in this field? Read on to find out!
Fields of Study: Environmental Protection
by StudyMalaysia.com on March 17, 2017 | Career Guide
What’s It About ?
Environmental protection focuses on solving problems arising from the interaction between humans and environmental systems and includes issues related to conservation, pollution, loss of biodiversity, land degradation or environmental policy.
It involves the study of the sustainable management of environmental resources to balance uses and values for current and future generations. Many of the careers in this industry are considered green careers as they involve preserving or protecting our environmental resources.
- Air Pollution Specialists
- Air Quality Specialists
- Compliance Officers
- Energy and Conservation Technicians
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental Educators
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Health Specialists
- Environmental Impact Analysts
- Environmental Journalists
- Environmental Planners
- Environmental Programme Managers
- Environmental Protection Consultants
- Environmental Protection Technicians
- Environmental Quality Analysts
- Environmental Researchers
- Environmental Safety Technicians
- Fishery and Wildlife Managers
- Forestry and Conservation Technicians
- Geographic Information Systems Analysts
- Water and Air Quality Engineers
- Wildlife Conservationists
Courses Offered In This Field
Career Options in Environmental Protection
Must-Read Articles on Environmental Protection
Need a Copy? Download Order Form here
All rights reserved. No part of this editorial contents may be reproduced, copied, translated, or stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written consent from the publisher Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd (www.studymalaysia.com/challenger)
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Marketing and sales is the study of identifying and developing markets...