Fields of Study: Languages
by StudyMalaysia.com on March 17, 2017 | Career Guide
What’s It About ?
The language field of study is about the structure and use of languages, and the literature of particular times and geographic areas. The study of linguistic and literature is part of the humanities majors.
This field of study develops an understanding of the nature, structure, sound and form of language, the development and changes in literary styles, and languages and literature in their social and cultural contexts. It also involves developing abilities in understanding, speaking, reading and writing in a foreign language and in critically analysing literary works and form in their social and cultural contexts.
- Curriculum Developers
- English Language and Literature Teachers
- Foreign Language Teachers
- Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Interpreters and Translators
- Library Assistants
- Public Affairs Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Teachers (primary, secondary, postsecondary, tertiary, vocational, adult education)
- Teacher Assistants
- Trainers and Instructors
Courses Offered In This Field
Need a Copy? Download Order Form here
All rights reserved. No part of this editorial contents may be reproduced, copied, translated, or stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written consent from the publisher Challenger Concept (M) Sdn Bhd (www.studymalaysia.com/challenger)
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Courses offered at universities and colleges found here are grouped un...
- If you’ve just graduated or will be graduating soon, you might be wo...
- The world of video games no longer belong to a specific group of enthu...
- These videos show the types of work people do in nearly 550 careers, o...
- Environmental protection focuses on solving problems arising from the ...
- Do you enjoy helping children learn or discover something that excites...