How Much You Should Expect To Be Paid When You Graduate In Manufacturing
by on October 7, 2017 | Career Guide
If you’ve just graduated or will be graduating soon, you might be wondering how much salary to expect when applying for your first job in Manufacturing. Here is a guide to the average salary of entry level job in Malaysia for Manufacturing according to JobStreet.com’s 2017 salary report.
Guide to the average minimum and maximum salaries of the various job positions for Manufacturing at entry level:
|Aerospace / Aviation / Airline||1930||2680|
|Consulting (Business & Management)||3960||5100|
|Consumer Products / FMCG||1475||2150|
|Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant||1442||2121|
|Healthcare / Medical||1533||1867|
|Hotel / Hospitality||1652||2228|
|Property / Real Estate||1600||2167|
|Retail / Merchandise||1482||2268|
|Travel / Tourism||1800||2624|
Now that you have an idea about the average salary of entry level jobs in Malaysia, find out which jobs have the highest starting salary here.
Note: The list above is based on data for the Central Region. For data on other regions in Malaysia, please refer to JobStreet.com 2017 Salary Report.
Source: JobStreet.com 2017 Salary Report
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Do you know what they call a person who knows many languages? A polygl...
- The job of a logistics and distribution manager involves transportatio...
- Confident? Self-motivated? Results-oriented? These are key skills that...
- This field is about the study of technology used in the diagnosis, pre...
- If you’ve just graduated or will be graduating soon, you might be wo...
- So you want to study language and linguistics but you’re not sure wh...