How many ways are there to study for a bachelor degree?
by StudyMalaysia on July 23, 2020 | Top Stories
Have you just completed a pre-university programme like the A-levels or a university foundation studies programme? If your plan is to pursue a bachelor’s degree, you’ll be glad to know that private higher education institutions (PHEIs) in Malaysia provide a wide spectrum of undergraduate study options for international and Malaysian students.
Click on each of these study modes to find out your different options.
Study options offered by PHEIs in Malaysia
|A. Foreign degree qualification||B. Malaysian home-grown degree qualification||C. Foreign degree qualification via the ‘Advanced Standing’ pathway||D. Bachelor’s degree via the distance learning mode|
Diagram: Sudy Modes at Private Higher Education Institutions at Bachelor's Degree Level
Source: Education Guide Malaysia (14th edition, by Challenger Concept)
Sources for this article include:
- Study in Malaysia Handbook (11th International Edition), published by Challenger Concept
- Education Guide Malaysia (15th Edition), published by Challenger Concept
- Information from various PHEIs
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Rumors about robots conquering the world have been floating in the air...
- Are you one of 440,682 candidates who will be sitting for SPM this yea...