|Deadline||5 March 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
Ajinomoto (Malaysia) Berhad is offering ASEAN+ONE International Students Scholarship Programme 2021 to Malaysian students who wish to pursue an overseas master degree in one of the science courses at University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Nagoya University, Ochanomizu University, Waseda University, Kagawa Nutrition University or Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in one of the science courses at University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Nagoya University, Ochanomizu University, Waseda University, Kagawa Nutrition University or Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- Graduated or be expected to graduate from College / University with excellent academic performance.
- Are Malaysian who will not be more than 35 years old by 01 April 2021 and will not be receiving other scholarship.
- Applicants must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency.
(Only applicable to those enrolling as a master's course student program - Two-years progam).
- ln good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
If you passed the screening and selection process by the Ajinomoto Group, then you could be the recipient of:
- ¥150,000 allowance per month
(Dedicated to research student at graduate school with maximum 1 year
- ¥180,000 allowance per month
(Dedicated to Master's course student at graduate school with maximum 2 years)
- Full examination, admission and tuition fees coverage
- One way air ticket to Japan
Types of Ajinomoto Scholarship
- Research Student Program + Master's Course Student Program
*Not applicable to Waseda University
- Master's Course Student Program
5 March 2020
How To Apply?
- Download and complete the application form, field of study & study program form.
- Place your accomplished application forms, together with the following documents in an envelope:
- Original transcript of scholastic record issued by the university or graduate school attended. (No photocopies. Must be written in Japanese or English)
- Accomplished Recommendation Form (Either from University President, Dean or Academic Advisor)
- Other documents that are required to support your application.
(The documents submitted shall not be returned under any circumstances.)
(**The required document vary according to course. Please refer "Appendix 2" for details.)
- Send all the documents through courier to:
Ajinomoto (Malaysia) Berhad
LOT 5710, Jalan Kuchai Lama,
Petaling 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Attn: Ms Ann Foo
Successful candidates for interview will be informed through email.
For further enquiries and details, please :
Email to: [email protected]
Call to: 603-7980 6958 (Ext.288) - Ms Ann Foo