|Deadline||16 May 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Through the Gamuda Scholarship, we identify and aid outstanding Malaysians to complete their tertiary education at the best local universities (Public / Private / Foreign University Malaysia Campus).
Scholarships are offered to those pursuing Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Environmental Science & Sustainability, Horticulture, Biodiversity Management, Occupational Safety & Health, Quantity Surveying, Township and Urban Planning, Property and Real Estate Management and Architecture.
Application for 2021 intake starts from 5 April to 16 May 2021.
Course of Study
Local University (Public / Private / Foreign University Malaysia Campus)
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Software)
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Environmental Science & Sustainability
- Biodiversity Management
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / ConstructionManagement
- Township and Urban Planning
- Property and Real Estate Management
- Malaysian IC holder, between 19 and 23.
- Minimum 3As/CGPA 3.40 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma).
- Good command of English.
- Strong leadership qualities through active participation in extracurricular activities, sporting events and community service.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified term upon graduation.
- Non-recipient of other scholarship, loan or financial assistance.
- Students commencing their full-time first-degree programme upon completing pre-university studies are eligible to apply.
- Students undergoing their full-time first-degree programme are eligible to apply.
The Gamuda Scholarship Award coverstuition fees, living expenses, Scholars’ Development Programme and internship opportunities within the Gamuda Group of Companies.
- New applicants are required to register their details before applying.
- Subsequent logins will require applicant's email address and designated password.
- It is advisable to access this website with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.
- The scholarship application form has nine (9) sections and takes approximately one (1) hour to complete.
- Applicants are required to attach the following as supporting documents:
- Academic results from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- Offer letter from university/universities
- Latest academic transcripts (if currently pursuing an undergraduate degree)
- Parent(s)' latest income documentation (e.g. pay slip, EA form, J form, pension slip)
- One of the sections requires applicants to type a minimum 150-word essay. Copy and paste is NOT allowed.
- Applicants can save incomplete essay at any one-time and log in to complete it at a later time.
- In order to proceed to the next section or "Log Out", applicants must complete all fields marked (*) and click "Save".
- All mandatory fields and attachments must be completed to enable submission.
- No further amendments can be made upon submission of application.
- All queries can be emailed to [email protected].
Click here to Apply Online now! The closing date for the scholarship is 16 May 2021.