|Deadline||16 May 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
THE SCHOLARSHIP is offered to help develop, nurture and raise Malaysian talents. Through this Scholarship, aspiring young Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfil their aspirations, and contribute towards nation-building.
Field Of Study
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Obtained at least 2As/CGPA 3.00 in STPM or equivalent (e.g. Matriculation, A-Levels, Foundation, Diploma)
- Obtained at least 5As in SPM or equivalent (e.g. O-Level)
- Enrolled in any reputable education institution to pursue a full-time first Bachelor Degree study in local public and private university
- For candidates who are currently pursuing Bachelor Degree study, must obtain at least a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 in their latest semester
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal
- Active in sports and co-curricular activities
- To serve IJM Group of Companies for a specified period upon graduation
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarships, education loan or financial assistance from any other organisation
- Must be financially needy
Condition of Scholarship
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
How to apply?
- Please click here to apply now.
- Closing Date: 16 May 2021
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.