|Deadline||30 March 2017|
|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world.
SCHOLARSHIPS UNDER THIS PROGRAMME
- Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarship
- Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
For Foundation Studies
*successful applications will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) to pursue A-Level Programme
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
- Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
For Undergraduate Studies
- Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the Yayasan Khazanah approved list of universities
- Obtained a minimum of
- 3As for STPM; or
- 3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
- CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
- 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme; or
- 90.0 for the Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) or South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
AND obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 / 4.00 for Bachelor’s Degree in semester exam for those who are currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at any of Yayasan Khazanah’s approved list of universities.
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree Programme.
For Master's Degree
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master's programme
- To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode)
- Obtained a distinction or 'A' grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) for Master's Degree
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
- To provide research outline / thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme
Understanding scholarship programmes, application process, terms and conditions:
Apply here now.
Read FAQ here.
For contacts, click here.