|Deadline||28 February 2020 / 6 March 2020|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
KUOK FOUNDATION BERHAD invites applications for the following scholarships / awards from Malaysian citizens applying for full time undergraduate studies in the academic year 2020/21 (new enrolment only) at selected British Universities.
This Scholarship aims to provide a once in a lifetime opportunity for deserving young Malaysians from needy backgrounds to gain the invaluable experience of studying overseas. The duration of the Scholarship will be for the full course of study as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to the Kuok Foundation Scholarship's Terms & Conditions.
The scholarship covers :
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- One return airfare
- A one-off settling-in allowance
British Public Universities
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- Imperial College London
- University College London
- London School of Economic and Political Science
- The University of Edinburgh
- King's College London
Who can apply?
- Malaysian citizens not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Degree Program
- Must obtain a conditional or unconditional offer to admission into the University
- Must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record with a minimum of 3As for STPM/GCE A-Level or CGPA 3.50/4.00 for Pre-university/ Diploma/ Foundation Program or equivalent
- Must possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Successful candidate must NOT be bonded to or holding any other scholarships or receiving financial assistance from any organisations
How to Apply?
Applicants MUST perform Step 1 and 2 below:
Step 1: Submission of Online Application Forms
- Apply & submit online at apply.kuokfoundation.org
- Opening Date: 17 February 2020
- Closing date: 28 February 2020.
Step 2: Submission of Printed Application Forms
- After applicants have submitted their application forms online, applicants MUST ALSO courier / send by Pos Laju or by hand the PRINTED COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORMS together with supporting documents to the Foundation's office.
- Closing date: 6 March 2020.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.