|Deadline||7 June, 13 September 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
This scholarship is open to:
- Malaysian citizen who are national athletes.
- All commencing or continuing undergraduate courses, except for Honours degree courses.
RM5,000 tuition fee waiver per semester, subject to maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the minimum admission requirements for the course.
- A national athlete with a verification letter from the National Sports Council of Malaysia.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain the maintenance score stated in your offer letter.
- You must enrol a full load of 24 credit points.
- You are not permitted to change course.
- You must complete the course within the normal duration. No extensions will be permitted.
- You are not permitted to take on other financial assistance at any point of your studies.
Click here to view and download the application form.
Kindly submit your application form along with the following documents to [email protected].
- Identification card
- Verification letter from the National Sports Council
- SPM results
- Pre-university results
- Other co-curiculum certificates
July intake: 7 June 2021
Oct intake: 13 Sept 2021