|Deadline||26 April 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
MREPC is inviting students to apply for scholarships to pursue either undergraduate studies or the Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology.
If you have a good track record of academic and extracurricular accomplishments, and above all, the PASSION and COMMITMENT to soar to greater heights with the rubber and rubber products industry, come explore your future with us.
MREPC's scholarship is awarded to students who have obtained excellent results in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as undergraduate studies at established universities in Malaysia.
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
What are the requirements?
- Must be a Malaysian citizen and a full-time student at a public institution of higher learning (IPTA)/local private institution of higher learning (IPTS)
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Not receiving any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
Which fields of study MREPC looking for?
- Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Industrial/ Material/ Energy
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Accountancy/ Statistical Analysis
- IT/ Computer Science / Computer System Engineering
How to apply?
- Logon to MREPC Scholarships Online Application
- Submit your completed application with all relevant documents
- Closing date for application is on 26 April 2019