|Deadline||28 October 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
A good education plays a pivotal role in improving social mobility and enhancing personal well-being, while providing learners with capabilities they require to develop sustainable livelihoods and deliver impactful change in the community.
Inspired by this vision, the OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme endeavours to provide access to quality education for the disadvantaged and those from lower income families through full scholarships supported by monthly living expenses. Funded by OSK Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSK Group, the annual scholarship programme supports promising Malaysians who are pursuing their first-degree programmes with our education partners:
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Pertanian Malaysia
- Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
The OSK Foundation Scholarship Programme offers:
- Full tuition fees and monthly living allowance throughout the degree programme;
- Scholars Development Programme to nurture you to your full potential;
- Mentoring and internship opportunities; and
- Structured career advancement.
Criteria of Applicants:
- A Malaysian citizen, 21 years of age and below.
- Minimum 3As and CGPA 3.00 in STPM or other equivalent qualifications ie. A-Levels, UEC, Matriculation, Foundation or Diploma.
- Minimum 6As in SPM (including core and elective subjects) or other equivalent qualifications ie. O-Levels or GCE.
- Have been accepted to pursue full-time first-degree with our education partners: HELP University, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC) and Taylor’s University.
- Possess good communication skills with strong command of the English language.
- Active participation in extracurricular activities, ambitious, self-starter, driven and has strong leadership capability.
- Willing to serve OSK Group for a specific term upon graduation.
- Gross household income should not exceed RM8,000 per month (priority is given to applicants from single-income or single-parent families). Proof of financial need is required.
- Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Finance, Accounting and Internal Audit
- Business Management
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology, Information Systems and Data Analytics
Type of Scholarship [Please choose one]:
- Full scholarship that covers
- Tuition Fees
- Living allowance
How to apply: Application via OSK Foundation website
External url: https://www.oskfoundation.com/scholarship/
For further enquiries about the scholarship programme, please drop us an email at: [email protected]