|Deadline||20 May, 4 July, 9 September 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The most prestigious scholarship offered at UOW Malaysia KDU. It provides full tuition waiver and every year, only a few distinguished students are awarded with this scholarship.
- Pre-University & Foundation Studies Program
- Diploma Program
- Degree Program
|Criteria||Value of the Scholarship|
|SPM||9A+s & above||100% tuition fee waiver for the duration of program in UOW Malaysia KDU|
|O-Level||9A*s & above|
|STPM||CGPA ? 3.75 (3 or 4 subjects)|
|UEC||Agg ? 8 (5 subjects)|
|SAM/AUSMAT||? ATAR 90|
|CPU||Agg ? 95%|
|Foundation/Diploma||CGPA ? 3.90|
Applicants are required to demonstrate outstanding leadership quality, self-motivation and positive attributes, on top of the above academic achievement.
- This scholarship is based on ACTUAL examination results only. Forecast or trial results will not be accepted.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student of UOW Malaysia KDU and pay the full enrolment fee to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The deadline for scholarship application with submission of all relevant documents is 20 May, 4 July, 9 September 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification of application. Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
- All fees paid are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the scholarship application.
- Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.66 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply now.