|Deadline||20 May, 4 July, 9 September 2022|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Hope Bursary is awarded to deserving candidates who require financial aid to pursue higher education.
|Criteria||Value of Bursary|
|Students with family income below RM60,000 per annum||Up to 100% waiver on tuition fee|
How to Apply?
Click here to apply.
- The deadline for bursary application with submission of all relevant documents is 20 May, 4 July, 9 September 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 weeks after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of application.
- Only successful candidates will be notified via email within 2 weeks after the interview. Successful applicants must confirm their acceptance of the bursary by registration within 2 weeks, failing which it will be automatically withdrawn.
- Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.
- This bursary is applicable for Malaysian students only.