|Deadline||31 July 2021|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng is offering scholarships for Malaysian citizens who will be undertaking or who are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree course at any Public or Private University/ College based in Malaysia.
The scholarship covers tuition fees and living costs.
Fields of Study
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
- Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrument / Chemical / Mechatronics)
- Chemistry / Food Technology
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Agricultural Engineering / Plantation Management
- Environmental Science
- Accounting / Finance
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Requirements for Eligibility
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- Malaysian citizens.
- Open to students who will be undertaking or who are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree course at any Public or Private University/ College based in Malaysia.
- Must have obtained a confirmed placement from an institution of higher learning.
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Upon successful completion of studies, scholarship recipients will be required to serve their service bond at any location assigned by IOI Group for a period depending on the duration and value of the scholarship award.
How to Apply
Closing date : 31 July 2021
Click here to apply online. OR
Please download and complete the relevant application forms. Required documents must reach Yayasan office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat - Scholarship for Bachelor Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two,
Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya.