BA (Hons) Animation
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU-DMU Dual Degree|
|Course Duration||36 months|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||RM81,800 + GBP375/year*|
|Fees (International Student)||RM 88,200 + GBP 375/year *|
|Faculty||School of Media, Arts & Design|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Audio-visual Techniques & Media Production|
This programme aims to develop you as acreative animator. The animation route offers the opportunity to specialize in modeling, animation and composite-based applications in the creation of character film-making.
In addition to the above, all students are also required to successfully complete four (4) General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency, as well as fulfill credit requirements for Co- Curricular Activities.
DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVEL 1 OF THE DEGREE:
• A Pass in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects and a Credit in Bahasa Melayu and a Pass in English at SPM level.. ?MUET Band 1 required)
• 2 Passes in A-Level with a Pass in English at SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE or its equivalent.
• 5 Grade B's in UEC.?MUET Band 1 required)
• A Pass in Matriculation or Foundation studies with minimum CGPA of 2.00.
Direct Entry to level 2 of the Degree:
• A Diploma in Design & Media or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50. Candidates with CGPA below 2.50 but above 2.00 may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal interview or submitting a relevant portfolio.?
Note: All applicants will be individually assessed via a portfolio, interview including drawing.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.