Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP)
Offered by: Brickfields Asia College (BAC)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Legal Profession Qualifying Board of Malaysia|
|Course Duration||1 Yr|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time/Part Time|
|Fees (International Student)||No CLP program for international students|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Awarding Country||United Kingdom|
|Level of Study||Professional Qualification Course (Accountancy)|
|Field of Study||Law|
|Entry Requirements||- Be a Malaysian citizen or a Permanent Resident of Malaysia; |
- Minimum 3 credits at SPM / GCE O-level or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 passes at STPM / A-Level or equivalent;
- and A law degree recognised by the LPQB.
Mature students are required to have:
- Minimum 3 SPM credits or equivalent;
- 5 years of meaningful and proven work experience;
- A recognised law degree
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.