Diploma in Hotel Management
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Dip., Malaysia|
|Course Duration||2 Yrs 4 Mths (7 Sem)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees (International Student)||23080/Course|
|Faculty||Faculty of Culinary & Tourism|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
Faculty of Culinary & Tourism offers dynamic programmes, enhanced by UNIEC (UNITAR Education Core), an exclusive approach for students who are keen to have a competitive advantage and invaluable 21st Century Teaching and Learning methodology for an innovative and successful career in the culinary and tourism industry. With “Driven to Delight” as the tagline, Faculty of Culinary & Tourism emphases on a variety of traditional and modern ASEAN cuisine selections and cultures to another level and recognised in the international arena.
- ***Skill Enhancement
- Introduction to Hospitality Industry
- English 1
- Introduction to Management
- Food and Beverage Production
- Pengajian Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1
- Food and Beverage Service Operations
- English 2
- Introduction to Human Resource
- Housekeeping Practices
- Introduction to Accounting
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to Marketing
- English 3
- Hospitality Work Ethics
- Purchasing and Cost Control
- Community Service
- Foreign Language 1
- Hotel Management
- Hotel Maintenance
- Hospitality Management Accounting
- Front Office Management
- Legal Aspects in Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Environment Management
- Industrial Training
- Hotel Entrepreneurship
- Foreign Language 2
- English for Specific Purposes
*** Local students who did not obtain a credit in Bahasa Melayu SPM are required to take Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 credits.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 2 credits and 3 years working experience in early childhood education fields.
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 1 credit and 5 years working experience in early childhood education fields.
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C(GP 2.0) in any 1 subject.
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
- A pass in SKM Level 3 or Sijil Kolej Komuniti in Early Child Care/Preschool and
- A pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject.
- A pass in UEC with at least Grade B in 3 subjects.
- A pass in O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects.
- A pass in Certificate in Early Childhood Education or its equivalent in a related field. Other equivalent qualification.
January, April, June & October
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses