|Deadline||29 March 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Offered to “budding potentials” from the age of 18-25, recommended from children welfare homes, NGOs or poor communities.
These scholarships are offered to those interested in pursuing their education in the following areas of study:
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) – Full-time study (without sponsor by company)
- Malaysian aged 18 to 25 years from residential care homes, community centers or poor and needy community with household income lesser than RM 24,000 per annum.
- SPM/ O-Levels/ UEC/ STPM and other equivalent qualification.
- Meet minimum entry requirements of programme applied.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation at Sun-U Apartment Hostel
- Book purchases
- Monthly allowance
How To Apply
Complete the scholarship application form here.
Application Deadline: 29 March 2019
- Complete Section A to Section C, Section G to Section H.
- Attach the certified true copy documents in the following order:-
- SPM/STPM certificate or equivalent
- Identity Card
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- Parents’/guardian’s latest Income Tax Statement
- Latest 3 consecutive months’ salary slips/any other proof of income. For retirees, the last drawn pay slip must be enclosed
- Latest EPF Statement
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted. Submit application form to Student LIFE.
For more information, please contact our appointed coordinator, Malaysian Care-Communications Department at:
Tel: (603) 9212 0162
Or contact Sunway University Student LIFE at:
Tel: (603) 7491 8622 ext: 3038/ 3041