Fields of Study: Security and Protective Services
by StudyMalaysia.com on March 17, 2017
What’s It About ?
The field of security services involves the study of international security, foreign and defence policy analysis, international law, conflict resolution, peace management, and security studies in various settings and establishments. It involves the work of various types of law enforcement professionals – from those who train for and perform a variety of tasks in order to maintain the national defense of the country.
This field also includes the study of services to the community, individuals, and companies that involve the protection of their property against illegal activity including theft, fire, terrorism and vandalism.
- Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
- Detectives and Criminal Investigators
- Law Enforcement Agents
- Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators
- Immigration and Customs Inspectors
- Information Security Analysts
- Intelligence Analysts
- Parking Enforcement Workers
- Police Detectives
- Police Patrol Officers
- Private Detectives and Investigators
- Security Guards
- Security Management Specialists
- Security Managers
- Transportation Security Officers
Source: Education Guide Malaysia 14th Ed.