|Deadline||30 June 2017|
|Organisation Type||Scholarships for Oversea Studies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
The Asian Institute of Technology invites applications for BRIDGEX Postgraduate Scholarship for Structural Engineering Program. The Scholarship is open to the students of any nationality but Malaysian nationals are preferred to pursue the postgraduate degree for the academic session of 2017 -2018.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international institution for higher education in Khlong Luang, Thailand.The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach.
- Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements
- Nationalities: Any but most Malaysian nationals preferred.
- Male or female, age no restrictions but with a good first degree, etc.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the engineering related field.
- Graduate of Bachelor in Engineering fields with a minimum CGPA 3.00
- Scholarship covers the tuition, registration fees and other expenses.
- Non-bonded scholarship.
Submit your application by 30 June 2017.
HOW TO APPLY
You must first gain admission into AIT to apply. Click here to apply to AIT.
If you have question with the online application, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.