|Deadline||17 July 2020|
|Organisation Type||Scholarships for Oversea Studies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
This scholarship is open for Malaysian commencing international students undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can provide financial assistance towards first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment to be paid after census date.
Number of scholarships available
Five (5) scholarships are available for Semester 2 2020.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Malaysia
- apply from Malaysia
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol for Semester 2 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
17 July 2020
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT in Semester 2, 2020
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT students.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- If you have been offered a RMIT pathway program, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
- This scholarship is only available for programs offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in Semester 2 2020.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Source: RMIT University