Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)
Offered by: City University Malaysia
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||4 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Faculty of Business|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Accounting & Finance|
This programme is designed to produce graduates who are professionals and whose qualifications are recognised by professional accounting bodies, job ready and whose skills can put them on par and if not better than any graduates with similar qualification, motivated and whose attitude can put them in the international market place, morally sound and whose personal integrity of the highest standards.
• Passed STPM with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in two subjects; or
• Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects; or
• Passed STAM (Jayyid rank); or
• Passed Diploma/Executive Diploma/ Higher National Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in related field and recognized with minimum CGPA 2.00; or
• Passed Matriculation/Foundation from any IPTA/IPTS/Institution allowed to offer Foundation program with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
• Passed South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/ AUSMAT/ HSC; or
• Passed Canadian Pre-University (CPU); or
• Passed International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; or
• Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
Accountant, Auditor, Tax Consultant, Financial Manager, Securities Analyst,
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.