PhD in Management
Ask About This Course
Enquiry Was Successfully Sent
Thank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||APU, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||Full time (3 years) / Part time (4 years)|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time / Part Time|
|Fees (International Student)||RM 45,000 (USD 11,250)|
|Faculty||School of Postgraduate Studies|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Doctoral Degree (Ph.D) Level|
|Field of Study||Business Management & Administration|
Why Our APU PhD By Research Programme?
- You will be assigned to a group of highly qualified supervisors.
- Wide range of latest research areas in the fields of computing and business administration areas.
- We have our regular research workshops, colloquium and seminars facilitated by local and international academicians and professionals.
- Our Student Support Centre is comprehensive - reach our Counsellors, Deans, Lecturers and other supporting staff at anytime.
- Resourceful online databases.
Subject to the expertise within the School of Business and Management, the areas of research include, but are not limited to the following:
- International Education
- Strategy of Multinational Corporations
- International Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Business Innovation
- Green Business
- Financial and Economics of Ageing, Older Consumers
- Monetary Movements, Financial Markets
- Human Resource Management
- Organisation Behavior
- Public Administration
- Customer Satisfaction
- Work Quality
- Expatriate Management
- Strategic Management
- e-Government and e-Democracy
- Counter Terrorism
- Security and Strategic Studies
- ASEAN Studies
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- A Masters degree in a related field accepted by the APU Senate
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Masters degree that are accepted by the APU Senate
- Minimum English language requirements of IELTS 6.5.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.
Other Courses in this Level of Study
Other Courses in this Field of Study
Back to Courses