Bachelor of Hospitality and Catering Management (Honours)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||34300 / Course|
|Fees (International Student)||N/A|
|Campus||Perak Branch Campus|
|Faculty||Faculty of Social Science and Humanities|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
This programme aims to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills, critical thinking skills, creativity and innovation in the hospitality as well as catering industry. It will produce graduates who are competent in hospitality and catering management with relevant theoretical knowledge to give professional and ethical services to the public. It also aims to inculcate in students the practice of reliable work culture, keeping in mind the sense of accountability to the community in terms of practicing safe and responsible hospitality and catering management.
This programme is one of the hospitality management courses/programmes in Malaysia which has obtained full accreditation by Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
(1) STPM - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(5) TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma Compulsory subject: (1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language** **Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.