Bachelor of Tourism Management (Honours) Event Management
Offered by: Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC)
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Degree, Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Fees||33500 / Course|
|Fees (International Student)||N/A|
|Campus||Perak Branch Campus|
|Faculty||Faculty of Social Science and Humanities|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Bachelor's Degree Level|
|Field of Study||Hospitality & Tourism|
Designed to prepare students for the demands of the industry, this programme combines fundamental areas of event management in the tourism context. As events are becoming a vital part of tourism and businesses, students will be guided to be adaptable and resourceful to thrive in this fast-paced career filled with exciting opportunities and varied workplace experiences. Hands-on learning opportunities are tailored into the programme through which students learn to stage events from conception to completion. All these competencies are highly relevant to allow them to thrive in the competitive and dynamic tourism and event industry.
This programme is one of the hospitality and tourism courses/programmes in Malaysia which has obtained full accreditation by Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
(1) STPM - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(5) TAR UC - Foundation in Arts (Track B) OR Relevant Diploma Compulsory subject: (1), (2), (3) and (4) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language** **Grade C and above in AELE0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants who fail English Language at SPM/O Level/UEC level.
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.