Diploma in Land Survey
Enquiry Was Successfully SentThank you for using Studymalaysia's Course Enquiry system. Your enquiry will be attended to shortly.
Please check your e-mail for a reply from us or the institution. Do quote the Ticket Number (e.g. #54820994) when corresponding with us. Thank you.
|Exam Body||Internal Diploma Malaysia|
|Course Duration||3 Yrs|
|Part Time/Full Time||Full Time|
|Faculty||Diploma Programme (Built Environment and Surveying)|
|Conducted entirely in Malaysia||Yes|
|Level of Study||Diploma Level|
|Field of Study||Architecture & Building|
Graduate of Diploma in Land Survey, will achieve the followings objectives:
TITAS, Malaysia Dynamic, Foundation Engineering Mathematics, English Proficiency, Physics, Basic Surveying, Introduction To Geomatic, English For Academic Study, Engineering Mathematics, Geodesy, Cartography, Engineering Surveying, Field Astronomy, Computer Aided Design For Surveyors, Co Curriculum.
English For Professional Communication, Creative and Critical Thinking, Higher Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Survey Technology, Computer Programming, Introduction To Geographical Information System, Islamic Institutions, Cadastral Surveying, Survey Adjustment, GPS Survey, Introduction To Remote Sensing, Introduction To Utility Mapping.
Islamic Worldview/Self Development, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, Cadastral Practice, Photogrammetry, Hydrographic Surveying, Land Administration, Survey Camp, Industrial Training, Industrial Training Report.
GENERAL UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS
1. Malaysian Citizen
2. Passed the Malaysian Certificate of Education (SPM/Equivalent) with at least Six (6) credits (Grade C) including of Bahasa Melayu/ Bahasa Malaysia.
3. Passed the subject of History at SPM level
1. Fulfilled University’s General Requirements and obtained at least a credit (Grade C) in the following subjects :-
THREE (3) of the following subjects:
2. Obtained at least a credit (Grade C) in English Language at SPM level/Equivalent.
3. NOT colour blind and NOT physically handicapped which will constrict practical works.
Graduates of the program can work as:
Diploma holders in Land Surveying can work as a technical assistant and may also continue for degree and professional courses to qualify as a Licensed Land Surveyor.
All fees are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) currency unless stated otherwise.