20 great jobs to consider if you have good management skills
by StudyMalaysia on January 6, 2018 | Top Stories
Do you like helping to organise events for your school or community? Are you good at being a team leader, a club president or a director for your school play? Do your friends turn to you to help manage the budget for a project?
As a student, you will have the chance to learn and experience many new things. Along the way, you will discover that you’re good at certain things, possibly even better at it than many of your friends. Recognising your skills is a key step in choosing a good career goal for yourself. When you find a career that matches the skills you have, you have a higher chance of being successful and gaining job satisfaction.
Do you have good management skills?
Like leadership skills, having good management skills means that you’re good at problem-solving, decision-making, planning, delegation, communication, and time management? Someone who has good management skills is able to ensure that a team’s many moving parts are all working properly together. You will be someone who is good at identifying the right person or resource for a particular role or job, and make sure that it’s carried out well.
Good management skills means that you have the capabilities to allocate resources in an efficient way. This could mean managing:
- money and how its spent
- materials like equipment and facilities
- human resources
If you think you have good management skills, you may want to consider these jobs.
- Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Chief Executives
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Computer Security Specialists
- Cost Estimators
- Education Administrators
- Financial Managers
- General and Operations Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Management Analysts
- Marketing Managers
- Medical Scientists
- Property and Real Estate Managers
- Public Relations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Storage and Distribution Managers
- Training and Development Managers
You May Also Be Interested In...
- There may be many of us out there who have always dreamt of studying f...
- If you’ve been waiting to get back to campus, the good news is that ...
- Millennials, those born between 1980s to late 1990s, are arguably one ...
- SPM 2018 kicks off on 13 November - are you ready to sit for the exams...
- If you’re an STPM (or equivalent) school leaver and made an applicat...
- Accounting and finance degrees prepare you for a career in accountancy...