|Deadline||31 August 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The scholarship is for students born in Penang. Students who are eligible and meet the criteria can now submit their applications online.
Ancom Crop Care Penang Scholarship Program
1. What is the value of the scholarship?
The Ancom Crop Care Penang Scholarship pays for tuition fees up to a
maximum of RM10,000 for the duration of the course.
2. Does the scholarship pay for other expenses such as accommodation
No. The scholarship only pays for tuition fees.
3. When does the applications for the Scholarship open?
Applications open on May 15 2023.
4. How does a student apply for the scholarship?
The Application Forms and other details are available on the websites of Ancom Crop Care (ancomcropcare.com.my) and its parent company Ancom Nylex Berhad (ancomnylex.com).
5. Who are eligible to apply?
All Penang-born students who have successfully obtained admission to a first year degree program at any government or private local university or students who are currently already in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th years. However, students who have applied to a local university for admission into the 2023 intake and have not received their acceptance letters may also submit their applications. The applications will be considered based on their preuniversity exam results.
6. How will you identify the students as being Penang-born?
Through their Identity Card numbers.
7. Are students who are already doing the degree courses in universities
Yes, students currently in Year 2,3 and 4 in their university course are also
eligible to apply.
8. What are the degree programs that qualify for the scholarship?
Students can enrol in any field of study EXCEPT Medicine and Dentistry. The courses must be recognised by MQA and the Ministry of Higher Education.
9. Which universities are eligible for the scholarship program?
The scholarship program is available for students enrolled in any local
government or private university that offers degree programmes that are
recognised by MQA and Ministry of Higher Education.
10. How many scholarships are awarded every year?
We will be awarding about 30 scholarships every year. Each scholarship will be worth a maximum of RM10,000 for the duration of the program. The total value of the scholarships will be RM1 million over 3 years.
11. Will the scholarship payments be paid directly to the students?
No. The payments will be made directly to the respective universities.
12. Upon completion of the study program will the students be contractually bonded to work at the company?
Yes, the students will be contractually required to serve Ancom Crop Care or any company within the Ancom Nylex Group for a period of 2 years. However, the company may use its discretion to release the scholars from their bonds.
13. What is the selection process?
We will process the applications received and shortlist the candidates. Once the applicants have been shortlisted, interviews will be conducted in Penang and Kuala Lumpur.
14. If students are already on other scholarships, are they eligible?
No. Students already having other scholarships are not eligible.
15. If we have any further questions, who should we contact?
You may send an eMail to [email protected] or you may also contact us via the following numbers:
03-7495 5077 - Edlyn
03-7495 5018 - Aznur
03-7495 5039 - Carina
03-7495 5080 - Phillip
03-5519 4022 - Rizainal
03-7495 5030 - Iqma
More information: http://ancomcropcare.com.my/scholarship.php