|Deadline||30 November 2017|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Fund Type||Education Funds|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
APG is the abbreviation of A Plus Group, it was founded in 2015. Within these 2 years, APG Group has become one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Melaka. At this moment, APG have 100 sales teams all over Malaysia and also Asia country such as Brunei and China.
APG Marketing and Management Sdn Bhd is a marketing management company specializing in managing developers’ projects, include sales planning, promotional strategies, training & development. Managing people networks as the main concept of the integration of resources. APG group is committed to nurturing 100 team leaders with hundred million annual incomes in year 2020. With the excellent training system provided, APG group will continually lead the team towards international platform.
To serve as an award of financial aids for undergraduates who excel in their study and co-curriculum activities.
Type of scholarship:
RM 1000 will be given to candidates who meet our criteria. It is onetime payment. Candidates are not bond to work.
Malaysian undergraduates who completed final semester in 2017
- SPM - minimum 6As
- Overall CGPA in university – minimum 3.65
- Added Advantage with outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Passport size photo
- A copy of Photostat I/C (front & back)
- A copy of SPM certificates
- A copy university results
- Any related academic and co-curricular achievement certificates
Until 30 November 2017
- Applicant need to fill in the application form attached with supporting documents. Scan all the documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APG Group will filter all the applications and only selected candidates will be notified for interview.
- Interview session will held at HQ located in Melaka.
- Selected candidates will be given RM 1000.
How to apply:
Download [Application Form] here.
Kindly send your completed application to email@example.com
Any enquiries, kindly contact 06-286 0888 / 017-6898 613
Source: APG Scholarship.pdf