|Deadline||31 May 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Join Astro’s 18 months stream-based rotation programme to be part of our journey of creating magic moments for our customers through bringing our customers compelling content, enhanced products and experience they truly deserve.
Regardless of your aspirations in aligning yourselves into one of the three streams that we offer i.e. Creative, Product & Experience, and Tech & Data, we have curated a robust rotation and development plan so you can apply your knowledge with experience in Malaysia’s leading entertainment, content and consumer in the TV, streaming, radio, digital and commerce space.
What To Expect
You are keen to work across the content world, ranging from hands-on ideation and production to business development, strategy and distribution. Collaborating with content creators, producers and streaming partners, you are excited to create captivating content and mesmerising stories for our customers.
Who we look for?
You have a passion in the areas of media, entertainment and music. You are imaginative, playful, have a wealth of ideas and ability to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena to create magic for our customers.
Where could you be working?
Content Creation, Production, Branding, Acquisition & Distribution across our TV, Streaming, Radio, Digital platforms.
Check out our massive channels and brands that you could be working with here.
If this sounds like you, you’re one step closer to your dream job below.
- Creative: You inspire others and proactively explore better ways of working
- Embracing inclusivity: You appreciate diversity and embrace the spirit of working together as one team
- Taking accountability: You stay focused and prioritise on customer centricity
Reasons why you’d love us:
- Be part of Astro’s key business areas and work with our industry experts to create magic moments, compelling content, products and experience for our customers
- Learn and grow in your role through our comprehensive career development programme via blended learning, gamification, business simulations, coaching and mentoring and series of structured development interventions programme
- Opportunity to be upskilled digitally and be part of our Young Talent Community Network