|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Pro-Chancellor Scholarship is awarded to continuing students who have completed A-Level program in City University and are now pursuing a Degree program in City University.
Tenure of the Scholarship: One Year
Value of Scholarship
Up to 100% fee waiver for 1st year tuition fee Degree.
- The student must complete the A-Level program with City University.
- The student achieves a minimum actual final academic performance for the A-Level with AAA.
Retention of the Scholarship
- The student must maintain full-time enrolment & successfully complete the program
- The student must maintain at least 85% or more attendance in lecturers and tutorials for each subject.
- The student must maintain at least a CGPA 3.75 each semester.
- The student must maintain a minimum of 42 contribution hours (long semesters) of his / her time to assist the faculty.