|Deadline||1 September 2023|
|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
Danish Government Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies. The scholarship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Southern Denmark University is a world-class study and one of the world’s top 50 universities. It provides a range of greater education programs including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs. The University offers world-class education and is dedicated at all levels to an global view. Strong global environments and possibilities in Denmark enable student life to thrive in its wealthy diversity.
The applications are available to all full-degree global learners from the EU / EEA nation and Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students. The program’s goal is to grant complete tuition fee waivers and grants to candidates in recognition of the important investment made during their education by foreign learners.
Details About Denmark Government Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Countries outside Europe
Duration of the Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 3 Years
- MS Degree Program: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Program: 3 Years
Short Introduction of Denmark Govt Scholarships 2023
The Danish Government Scholarships are available to Study a Bachelor, Master, or PhD Degree Programs at Denmark Universities. The Denmark Government Scholarship is Supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. There are 8 Universities Under the Danish Government Scholarship.
Each Scholarship is described in detail below.
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Denmark Scholarships for international students is a Partial Scholarship. It will cover half of the expenses. But many applicants can cover their expenses through Part-time Jobs in Denmark. You can check: Denmark Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Labor Shortage)
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waivers
- Grants towards covering Your Living Costs.
- Part-time Jobs
2# Nordplus Scholarship in Denmark
If you are enrolled at a Nordic or Baltic higher education institution, Nordplus may offer the possibility to study in another Nordic or Baltic country as part of your degree.
For further information, contact your home university or the national educational agency. To learn more about the Nordplus program, please visit www.nordplusonline.org.
3# Erasmus Joint Master Degree Program
The Erasmus Mundus program is open to both EU/EEA and non-EU/EAA students. Through the Erasmus Mundus scheme, you can apply for a scholarship to study specific Master’s degree programs. For more information please See a list of approved Erasmus Mundus Masters courses in Denmark
- February intake: 1 September, 2023
- September intake: 1 February, 2023
Danish Government Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will provide two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship
To qualify for Danish Government Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
You must have English skills compared to the Danish B level in English if you come to follow courses in English. Exchange students can document it by way of our language requirement form or by way of their secondary school leaving certificate (min. 210 hours at high school level) or an IELTS score of min 6.5. or a TOEFL of min 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The scholarship is open for candidates who are come from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- As an exchange or a guest student, you can only follow courses at the master level if you have completed what compares to 180 ECTS credits (i.e. three years of studies) of relevant courses at university level. Check all General entry requirements for all exchange and guest students.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to avail Danish Government Scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the applicants must upload all required enclosures to the online application form. Do not send them by email or ordinary mail also, upload Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill in, scan and upload), and upload a copy of your passport or ID card.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. All eligible applicants who are offered study place will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed. Find more detailed information about the application process, directly under the link – Danish Government Scholarships.
To know more about Danish Government Scholarship, please visit official website: