|Deadline||31 August 2018|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Fairview International School (KL) is offering scholarships for its International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at the Kuala Lumpur Campus.
This scholarship is aimed at deserving high achievers. Places are limited so apply as soon as you can!
Students select 6 subjects from the list below, one in each group, and thereafter decide which subjects to pursue of which 3 are of a Higher Level, and 3 are of a standard level.
Group Subjects Offered (Kuala Lumpur Campus)
- Group 1 – English (Language and Literature), Mandarin A*
- Group 2 – Spanish, Mandarin (Ab initio and Lan B), English B*
- Group 3 – Business & Management, Economics, Psychology, ITGS*
- Group 4 – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Group 5 – Mathematical studies, Mathematics
- Group 6 – Visual Art*, Music*
*Subject to demand
**For more information: IBDP Subject Choice Guide
Deadline for Scholarship applications : 31 August 2018
- Be awarded the Fairview IBDP Scholarship and save over RM 80,000* on your fees
- IBDP as a world-renowned pre-university qualification that will open doors to the world’s best universities for your future
- Small class size and close-knit environment to ensure your success
- Fairview’s track record of IBDP achievement ~ average score of 36.1 points out of 45 which is equivalent to 4A-stars at A-Levels
- Entry requirements: SPM / IGCSE O-Levels: SPM – 5 B-grade subjects including English and Mathematics
- Applications & enrolment open up to 31st August 2018
- Limited vacancies
- If you would like to apply for IBDP, please fill in the following form: Subject selection & Student Details form. If you’re applying for the scholarship, please indicate that in the corresponding box in the form.
- Download and fill in the Fairview Student Application Form. Prepare the accompanying documents, e.g trial results and testimonials (certified copies). Email the Fairview Student Application form along with all the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates will be invited to a scholarship interview.
- Candidates should bring additional documents (Photocopies of CV, evidence of financial viability, ECA records, and additional recommendations/certificates) to the interview session.
- The school management will make decision on which candidates are offered the scholarship after the interview.
- Successful candidates will be invited to the contract signing session to finalise the scholarship and admission details.
- WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!
If you need information and assistance, please contact – email@example.com