|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Early Bird Waiver
The Early Bird Waiver (EBW) is available to eligible students who have completed full payment of first semester fees. This waiver is applicable to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate (PGT) students enrolling in the September 2023 intake.
- International Students : RM5,000 waiver (Deadline 31st July 2023)
- Local Student : RM4,000 waiver (Deadline 15th August 2023)
Foundation Excellence Award
The award amount is now RM15,000 for Foundation students progressing to Undergraduate studies (in the past the award amount was RM12,000). This is applicable for each year throughout their entire Undergraduate studies. Students will need to maintain an average A in the preceding year.
Foundation Progression Discount
All students from Heriot-Watt University Malaysia’s (HWUM) foundation programmes who are not scholarship recipients will receive a RM5,000 discount per year tuition fee when they progress to their undergraduate studies at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia.
Heriot-Watt Family Discount
A discount of 10% is granted to immediate family members (including parents, spouse, and siblings) of a Heriot-Watt University alumni and currently registered students of Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. This discount is awarded on receipt of documentary evidence proving the relationship of the registered applicant and the alumni or student.
Heriot-Watt Alumni Discount
All alumni of Heriot-Watt University (HWU) who have studied for at least one year or more at any HWU campus are eligible for a 20% tuition fee discount when enrolling into any of our postgraduate taught or research programmes (including MBA) at the Malaysia campus.
Professional Bodies Bursary
A 10% tuition fee waiver is offered to all members of the following professional bodies, and also to all spouses and/or children of the members.
Please contact the Scholarship Office at [email protected] for further information.
• The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM)
• The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
• The Malaysian Insurance Institute (MII)
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
• Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM)
Important Note: All fees are subject to change without prior notice. Semester fees are payable in advance & must be fully paid before the start date of the semester.
Heriot-Watt Corporate Partnership Postgraduate Bursary
The Heriot-Watt Corporate Partnership Postgraduate Bursary* is a concession package for students who are applying to our postgraduate programmes in a group of more than 1 from the same company. This is applicable for local, international, part-time or full-time students.
How Does It Work?
• Up to 3 employees of the same organisation enrolling for any postgraduate programme within the same intake will each be entitled to a 25% reduction in fees.
• 4 or more employees of the same organisation enrolling for any postgraduate programme within the same intake will each be entitled to a 30% reduction in fees.
*Only applies to postgraduate taught programmes