|Deadline||14 June 2019|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local & international|
The Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Kuala Lumpur & Selangor University / College Scholarship Fund is offered to assist Malaysian students irrespective of races, religion and creed from needy families who are of good character and excel in their studies by providing scholarship and interest free loan to pursue their education.
- Scholarship: Each successful applicant will be awarded an amount of not exceeding RM3,000.00 per academic year.
- Loan: Each successful applicant will receive an amount of not exceeding RM8,000.00 per academic year.
- Scholarship: Holders of the scholarship must make fresh application each year.
- Loan: The loan shall be given to an applicant for such a duration as may be required by the course concerned and determined by the Chamber.
- The applicant must be a Malaysian irrespective of races, religion and creed who has been accepted by or at the time of making such application pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate learning course in any university, college, technical and vocational training centre or institute of higher learning in Malaysia or abroad.
- The applicant must excel in his/her academic performance, active in co-curriculum activities, having good conduct and comes from needy family.
- The applicant who has obtained any scholarship or loan from other sources is not eligible to apply for this fund. The Chamber reserves the right to cancel or recall the scholarship or loan granted to those who are in breach of this rule.
- Those who are given the scholarship or loan, but intend to receive other scholarship or loan, must refund the money to the Chamber.
Procedure of Application
- The applicant can download the application form here OR can collect the application form from the secretariat office.
- The form should be filled and submitted together with:
- A recent passport size photograph and a copy of I/C;
- Certified copies of studentship and academic examination results, OR Certified copies of enrollment notice and public examination results (For applicant who is newly enrolled);
- Certified copies of parents’ I/C and income statement (salary slip / income tax statement / employment Letter);
- Certified copies of guarantors’ I/C and income statement (salary slip / income tax statement / employment Letter) (Exclude parents of applicant, they are not eligible to be the guarantors) (Applicable to loan application only).
- Please forward your application form, together with the necessary documents to: The Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Kuala Lumpur & Selangor (KLSCCCI) 7 th Floor, Wisma Chinese Chamber, 258, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur. Please state “Scholarship” or “Loan” on top left corner of the envelope.
- Only those who are shortlisted will be notified.
- Please do not enclose documents that are not requested.
- The Chamber shall retained all documents submitted for application.
Application commences from 15th May 2019 (Wednesday) to 14th June 2019 (Friday). Late application will not be entertained.