|Deadline||30 May 2017|
|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
The Indonesian government realizes that higher education could compose a more constructive role in helping such a country to achieve a long-term socio-economic goal as it has a clear and practical impact on society. We are convinced that it can promote responsible citizens, ethical behavior, educational ambition, professional development in a broad range of fields, and even cross border engagement. And as part of our commitment to help our international society surviving the global social and economic challenges, sharing our experience and resources in nurturing highly skilled and educated society has become our primary approach to contribute in the human resources development in our neighboring developing countries.
The developing countries certainly need leaders, well-mannered society, educated citizens, and skilled workers for their industry, government, and academia. In this respect, the KNB scholarship offered by the Indonesian government provides the opportunity for potential students in developing countries to develop their knowledge and competencies that will subsequently enhance their chances to fulfill those roles back in their home countries. The KNB scholarship opens the opportunity to experience life in the culturally most diverse nation in the world while studying and earning a master degree.
The scholarship is offered to potential students from developing countries to earn their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. Officially launched in 2006 by the Directorate General of Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, this program has been attracting a significant number of applicants, as by 2015, 896 students from 64 countries had been awarded this scholarship.
The Program Objectives:
- To contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries
- To promote deeper cultural understanding among developing countries
- To strengthen the relationship and cooperation among developing countries
- Having maximum age of 35 year-old
- Having a bachelor degree for applying a master degree program
- Having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
- Completing the on-line application form
- Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to the departure to Indonesia.
- Downloading the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website
- Submitting the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Sign Up and Complete the online application here.
- Receiving the selection result broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and/or officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
- A Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- A Recommendation letter from your government
- Two Academic Recommendation letters
- A Scanned passport (personal data page only)
- A Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English)
- A Scanned TOEFL/IELTS/other English Proficiency certificate obtained within the last 2 Years
- A Scanned Medical Statement
All application are made online and the closing date of the application is before 30 May 2017.
To enquire further for more info:
- Call center : +62-857-6253-3763
- Phone: 0388706387
To view further details of the scholarship, click here.