|Deadline||19 December 2017|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Organisation Address||Letter Box No. 110, 16th Floor UBN Tower|
No. 10, Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Kuok Foundation Berhad invites applications from students at Malaysian Public Polytechnics for the Diploma Awards 2018.
Study grants of RM6,000 per annum each will be offered to successful candidates.
- Applicants must be Malaysian Citizens.
- Applicants must have -at least 4 SPM credits in any of the following subjects : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Science or one subject relevant to the course OR an overall grade of at least 3.0 and above in their latest Polytechnic results.
- Kuok Foundation Awards are for needy students only.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any scholarship such as JPA scholarship, etc. at the time of application.
How to Apply
Please read the instructions carefully.
- Apply online through the Foundation’s Online Application System.
- Submit online application latest by 19 December 2017.
- After applicants have submitted their applications online, applicants MUST ALSO courier / send by Pos Laju or by hand the printed copy of the application forms together with supporting documents to the Foundation's office on or before 26 December 2017.
Click here to Apply Now.
If you have any query, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview. Interviews will be conducted in March 2018 at the office of Kuok Foundation in Kuala Lumpur.