|Deadline||5 July 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Kuok Foundation Berhad offers loan-grant to students who are applying for or currently pursuing a first degree full-time and on-campus at any one of the Malaysian private universities listed below.
- AIMST University, Kedah
- Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, Kuala Lumpur
- HELP University, Kuala Lumpur & Shah Alam
- International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur
- INTI International University, Nilai
- Management and Science University, Shah Alam
- Monash University Malaysia, Sunway
- Multimedia University, Cyberjaya & Melaka
- SEGi University, Kota Damansara
- Southern University College, Skudai
- Sunway University, Sunway
- Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus, Kuching
- Taylor’s University, Subang Jaya
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University of Management and Technology, Setapak
- UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar & Sungai Long
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Semenyih
- Xiamen University Malaysia, Sepang
Eligibility : Applicants who are applying for or are currently pursuing a full time MQA accredited bachelor’s degree course undertaken and completed in Malaysia only at selected universities / colleges are eligible to apply. See current list of selected universities / colleges below. This list is subject to change from time to time.
Application : Online Application
All applications must be submitted before the closing date stipulated in the announcement. Late applications will not be considered.
Type of Award : KF Loan-Grant Awards
Value of Award (subject to revision from time to time) : Up to RM50,000/- p.a. depending on courses undertaken
Field of Study : Any discipline but preference will be given to Science-based courses.
Service Bond : No
Loan Repayment : By monthly instalments. Repayment should commence 6 months after the completion of studies or 1 month after the convocation or graduation ceremony, whichever is earlier.