|Deadline||31 August 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
It is the Lion Group‘s aspiration to contribute to the country‘s educational and human resources development.
To support this aspiration, the Foundation offers Scholarships to high-achieving students to pursue tertiary education.
The Scholarships are awarded to passionate. energetic high achiever students who are committed to self-development, driven to excel and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Through the Lion-Parkson Foundation we hope to create a pool of high caliber, skilled young Malaysian professionals by realising their potential to become Malaysia's future business and industry leaders, and help build a better tomorrow for our country.
THE SCHOLARSHIP OFFERS
- Full or partial sponsorship to degree (subject to a standard maximum amount per scholar).
- Training encompassing communication and leadership skills during semester breaks.
- Structured Internship during semester breaks.
- Opportunity for employment with Lion Group upon graduation.
ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
- Malaysian students to pursue full time undergraduate studies (1st Degree course) and who have gained admission into recognized Public and Private Universities in Malaysia.
- Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
- Applicants must score a of minimum of:
- 3 As and 1 B in STPM
- CGPA 3.40 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level
- Minimum 5 As in UEC
- Pre-University such as A-Levels with minimum result of ABB, or
- Foundation Studies with scoring of 85% and above
- The application is open to all Malaysian Citizens who wish to pursue tertiary education only.
- The field of study of applicants must be related to the Lion Group of Companies core businesses, namely in the following disciplines:
- Business Studies/ Commerce
- Corporate Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Retail Management
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Property/ Real Estate/ Building Management/ Quantity Surveying
- Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organisations.
- The Scholarship Application Form and all related documents should be submitted online by 31st August 2023. No enquiries will be entertained after the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
- Please submit your application only ONCE.
For more information about the Lion-Parkson Foundation, you may visit us at www.lion-parksonfoundation.com.my