|Organisation Type||Government Agencies|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. Eligibility Requirements
- Interest free loan is only applicable to life members of Malaysian Nurses Association (MNA) (life member for minimum of 2 years).
- Application must be made to MNA with a Guarantor who is also a Life Member of MNA or a Close Family Member.
- The guarantor is subjected to Para D (Payment Terms and Obligation of the Recipient).
- Application must be witnessed by the Branch Chairman.
- Members who have been awarded in the past are NOT eligible.
B. Application Process and Supporting Documents
The applicant must submit the completed application form together with the following documents:
- A copy of University registration and admission letter.
- One Photostat NRIC.
- One passport size photo.
- One Guarantor’s Photostat NRIC.
- Non-refundable processing fee of RM 50.00.
C. Scope of the Study Loan Scheme
- Application open only to local or twinning program within the country.
- Amount to be granted will be on availability of fund for a maximum of RM 5,000.00
D. Payment Terms and Obligation of the Recipient
- Interest free loan must be reimbursed not exceeding 12 months after completion of the course or sooner upon the agreement of both parties.
- Interest free loan must be paid even if the applicant failed or does not complete the course.
- The flexible payment must be paid in full amount within two (2) years.
- MNA reserves the right to take Legal action where the applicant has not complied with the obligations in Para(1) &(2) above, including provision of false information.