|Deadline||15 June 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local & international|
PNB GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2023 (Post SPM)
Application is open to 2022 SPM candidates. Successful applicants will have the chance to study at local preparatory college(s) as determined by Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB), prior to pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree overseas - subject to PNB’s approval.
1. Minimum of 8As (A+/A) in the recent SPM examination/ IGCSE.
2. Minimum of B2 in The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
YTI PREMIER SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2023 (Post Foundation)
Application is only open to candidates who have secured a CONDITIONAL OFFER from specific universities in the United Kingdom (UK) or United States of America (USA) to pursue undergraduate programmes which are related to the core business of PNB.
List of universities:
United Kingdom (UK)
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University College London (UCL)
- London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE)
United States of America (USA)
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Harvard University
- Princeton University
- University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania
- Yale University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Columbia University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Duke University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Cornell University
- Northwestern University