|Deadline||1st August 2022 (For July intake)|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Bachelor of Business (Victoria University)
Eligibility Criteria & Scholarship Value
1. Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Cambridge GCE A Level: AAA
- Australian Matriculation: ATAR 95
- Canadian International Matriculation Programme/SIS Ontario Grade 12: 95%
- Monash University Foundation Year: 95% (Best 4 subjects)
- Sunway Foundation in Arts/Sunway Foundation in Science and Technology: CGPA 3.90
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): AAA
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): 8A1
- International Baccalaureate: 37
- Other Foundation/ Diploma: CGPA 3.90
2. Excel in extracurricular activities.
3. Possess leadership qualities, self-motivation and positive attitude.
The scholarship gives a full tuition fee deduction. It also includes a two (2) weeks study visit to VU Melbourne, Australia in second year.
Cost covered by Sunway University and Victoria University for the study visit are:
1. Return air-fare (economy class) from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne
2. Accommodation at Victoria University
*A suitable substitute will be arranged in case of any unexpected circumstances
Attach the certified true copy document(s) for the Online Scholarship Application:
- SPM/ STPM/ Pre-University certificate or equivalent.
- Identity Card/ Passport.
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- All extracurricular activities certificates
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Complete the Online Scholarship Application Form, with the required supporting documents: https://sunway.edu.my/scholarship-app/
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in March (March deadline) and August (August deadline).
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of March (March deadline) and mid of August (August deadline).
- Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
- Only Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Please refer to the General Terms & Conditions that apply to all scholarships: https://www.sunway.edu.my/scholarships/terms-conditions
- Offer of scholarship will be made only when Sunway University receives the actual results and after an interview has been conducted.
- The scholarship will be subjected to a review at the end of every semester. A scholar must pass all examinations and maintain high academic standards (70% grade average), failing which the scholarship can be withdrawn.
- The terms and manner in which the scholarship is disbursed will be decided by Sunway University and Victoria University. All decisions made by the joint Sunway University – Victoria University Scholarship Committee are final.