|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local & international|
The MACC Scholarship Program is spearheaded and organised by the Malaysian Australian Alumni Council (MAAC), a national non-for-profit organisation for Malaysian Alumni Associations of Australian Universities and other institutions of higher learning, with the support of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT), Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) and the Australian Department of Education (DoE) all from the Australian High Commission in Malaysia.
General Terms & Conditions
- Strictly for Malaysian citizens only. Malaysian citizens with Permanent Residence (PR) or Returning Residence Visa (RRV) of Australia are not eligible to apply.
- Applications are opened to:
- holders with offer letters from the universities offering the MACC Scholarships
- those waiting for offer letters from the universities offering the MACC Scholarships
- those that have not received any offer letters from the universities offering the MACC Scholarships
- new applicants
- Applicants who are already holding a full, partial or conditional scholarship from an Australian and/or foreign sponsoring agency or from a university, are not eligible to apply unless otherwise explicitly stated and approved by the universities offering the MACC Scholarships. Please refer to the respective universities’ terms and conditions.
- Applicants who are currently doing Foundation Studies, Certification programs and/or Diplomas may apply for the MACC Scholarships that are available, at the discretion of the universities offering the scholarships. Please refer to the respective universities’ terms and conditions.
- All applications for the MACC Scholarships must be made ONLY through one of the official MACC Scholarships Partners indicated below.
- The MACC Scholarships are neither exchangeable for cash nor refundable, and is non-transferable to another person, course or year.
View the MACC Scholarships available and choose your preferred scholarship.
When applying for your preferred university’s MACC scholarship:
- Select ONE of the official MACC Scholarships Partners below and an email pop up will appear
- Send an email to the official MACC Scholarships Partner you selected and indicate in the email the following:
- Which university and scholarship you have chosen
- Your contact details such as your full name and mobile number
- Indicate your status such as:
- Already received an offer letter from the university, or
- Waiting for an offer from the university, or
- Have not received a place with the university
- All MACC Scholarships will be administered by the official MACC Scholarships Partners selected by the applicants.
- All applicants will be notified via email and/or call for a review of the application submitted.
- Consultancy and counselling services will also be available to applicants at no additional charge.