|Deadline||15 July 2023|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
This scholarship scheme is sponsored by United Malacca Berhad, a plantation group listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
Invitations are open to eligible Malaysian citizens who wish to pursue full-time undergraduate courses in local public universities to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must:
- be below 22 years of age
- possess at least 2As in STPM or matriculation examination
- not be bonded or hold other scholarship or receive financial assistance from any other organisation
Field of Study
- Bachelor’s Degree in:
- Agriculture or related subjects
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maximum RM8,000 per academic year or such amount as determined by the Company
Tenure of Scholarship
- This scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required by the recipients to complete the course.
- Required to serve a bonded period after the completion of study.
Qualified candidates may collect the application form from the address as stated below or download from our website at https://unitedmalacca.com.my.
Please complete the application form with certified copies of results/testimonials, a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and other relevant documents, and send it not later than 15th July 2023 to: –
Administration & Corporate Affairs Department
United Malacca Berhad
6th Floor, No. 61, Jalan Melaka Raya 8
Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka
For enquiries, please contact Ms. Pang at +60 6 – 282 3700.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.